Follow these simple everyday guidelines, and your tableware and you will always be ready to receive company at the dining table.
Breakage & Chipping
- Improper loading in dish racks
- Piling heavy items on lighter items
- Stacking items not designed for stacking, like nesting cups and mugs
Scratches & Metal Marking
Matte and semi-matte glazed products such as Coral Blanc, Coral Noir, Storm & Web may naturally acquire marks caused by long-term use of stainless steel flatware. Some of these marks may be removed with toothpaste or fine AL204 (Aluminum Oxide).
Colour variation is a naturally occurring feature of reactive, speckled, matte and semi-matte glazed finishing for collections such as Rustic & Marble. Irregularities in glaze and textures are celebrated as the mark of an artist’s hand and a cherished authentic design.
Care For Gold & Platinum Show Plates
- Hand wash with mild detergent
- Do not scour it with steel wool pads to protect surface
- Not stacking plates temporarily or in storage will prevent scratches Use plate racks and linen/felt dividers between each plate
- Avoid exposure to microwave cooking to prevent sparks